Grand Theft Auto V on STEAM
With a community of over thousands of online gamers, Steam is not unknown to any video game enthusiast. It’s not just a platform to let likewise people meet and join gaming groups, steam is also in the front row when it comes to updating and allowing the gamers to play the newly available video games like Grand Theft Auto V on STEAM.
An action-adventure video game, Grand Theft Auto V is now available on Steam, so strap your stunt suit and get ready for all new electrifying stunts.
Set within the fictional place of San Andreas, Grand theft auto V’s storyline follows three criminals and how they commit heist. This story starts when a young street hustler, a retired bank robber and a psychopath find themselves interweaved in the terrifying elements of the underworld, government and the entertainment industry and to survive they must commit a series of heist in a city where they can’t trust anyone.
The PC version of Grand Theft Auto V on STEAM is packed with various interesting PC-specific features. We are listing down some of the features for you to consider while playing the game.
- Player gets to experience the game running at 60 frames per second along with the option of exploring the fabulous world of Los Santos and the Blain County and that too in resolutions of up to 4k.
- Various PC-specific customization options, including over 25 particular configurable settings for shaders, anti-aliasing, texture quality and more. Other options include population density slider to control pedestrian traffic and car as well as 3D compatibility and dual & triple monitor support.
- Grand Theft Auto V for PC also includes Grand Theft Auto Online with all existing gameplay updates, Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto online and support for 30 players & two spectators.
- This version also features first person mode, giving players an opportunity to explore Los Santos and Blain County in an amazing way.
- This game also brings in the Rockstar Editor which allows players to stage their own scenes, using pedestrians, story characters and animals.
- Players can also explore the beauty of the city while playing their own music through Self Radio- a new radio station that will play soundtracks, created by players.
What’s Special for Retuning Players?
Players returning from PS3 and XBOX 360 versions enjoy the special treatment, as they get the special access to the host content on PC, which includes rare versions of vehicles, the Dodo seaplane and a faster Blimp. They’ll also enjoy activities like wildlife photography, new weapons and new shooting range challenges. And obviously, for this content, you should have Rockstar Games Social Club account.
To be able to play Grand Theft Auto V on STEAM seamlessly, you should have a system with memory of 8 GB, storage of 72GB, processor of Intel Core i5, 64-bit windows 10 & windows 8 operating system and lastly, a compatible sound Card. And you are good to go to explore the fascinating beauty of Los Santos and Blain County.