The Next Generation Star Trek Bluetooth® ComBadge
Star Trek Bluetooth® ComBadge connects to your phone or device via Bluetooth® and has a built-in microphone for hands-free calling. Once connected, one touch answers/ends calls, plays/pauses audio, or accesses Siri, Google Now, or Cortana. One touch plays that classic communicator sound effect. Be aware and be warned: iy might be an idea to know where your micro-USB charging cable is. As right after you get your hands on this, you will not be able to stop making it chirp every 5 seconds!.
Star Trek Bluetooth® ComBadge Specs in case you care
- Once connected, one touch answers/ends calls, plays/pauses audio, or accesses Siri, Google Now, or Cortana
- Star Trek TNG Bluetooth® ComBadge
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation merchandise
- Plays classic communicator chirp sound effect when you press it
- Connects to your phone or device via Bluetooth® 4.2
- DAC/ADC Support 8k/16k/44.1k/48kHz sample rate
- Built-in microphone for hands-free calling
- High quality micro-speakers by Massive Audio
- 5-band fully-configurable equalizer
- Features noise suppression and echo cancellation
- Codec significantly adds to the intelligibility and quality of the speech signal
- Play/pause music functionality
- SBC, MP3, and AAC decoder support
- Wireless Range: 33 ft.
- Drivers: Neodymium magnet
- Frequency Response: 200Hz – 20KHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >80dB
- 80MHz RISC MCU and 80MIPS Kalimba DSP with internal ROM, serial flash memory, and EEPROM interfaces
- Materials: ABS and zinc shell
- Attaches using magnets so you don’t have to make holes in your clothes
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-ion (one charge lasts 10 hours)
- Charges via micro-USB cable (included)
- Auto shut off feature (when not connected to Bluetooth) after 30 minutes to preserve battery life
- Micro-USB Port: DC5V, 350-400mA
- Input: Stereo line-in
- Dimensions: 1.65″ wide x 2.08″ tall x 0.36″ deep
- Includes ComBadge and micro-USB charging cable
- Manufactured by FameTek
- Subject to change and licensor approval.
See more Star Trek.