Hot Toys Avengers Hulkbuster Action Figure 1/6 Masterpiece .
Hot Toys Avengers Hulkbuster 1/6 Scale Collectible Action Figure by Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys .Based on the Hit Film Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron.
This is the Hot Toys Avengers Hulkbuster Action Figure 1/6 Masterpiece armor you have been waiting for! Ever since the first official appearance of the massive anti-Hulk Iron Man suit, Hulkbuster, in Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer, fans worldwide have been filled with excitement! Its fight against Hulk is an unforgettable moment from the clip and pushes the popularity of the huge machine to a new level even before the movie launch!
Hot Toys Avengers Hulkbuster Features Include :
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Hulkbuster in Avengers: Age of Ultron
– Approximately 55 cm tall (approximately 21 inches)
– Special features on armor:
– Chest can be opened to reveal the Mark XLIII bust with LED light-up eyes and arc reactor on chest
– Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor with weathering effect
– Over 30 points of articulation
– Over 16 LED light-up areas in eyes, arc reactor on chest, repulsor palms, back, and legs (white light, battery operated)
– Shoulder armors can be opened
– Interchangeable neck armor for when displaying the Mark XLIII bust
– One (1) pair of removable forearm armors
– One (1) pair of hands with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
The Mark XLIV Armor, better known as the Hulkbuster, is Tony Stark’s forty-fourth Iron Man suit, made with the help of Bruce Banner. Created solely for the purpose of restraining the Hulk, it is a modular suit that Stark dons while already in another Iron Man armor, such as the Mark XLIII. It is launched from an orbital tracking platform, known as Veronica.
After Scarlet Witch manipulated Doctor Bruce Banner into turning into the Hulk, Tony Stark had no other choice but to deploy the system as all of the other Avengers with the exception of Hawkeye were incapacitated. The armor was deployed from Veronica and came split into two separate parts. The first part was a metal containment shell which helped to contain Hulk for a brief period of time.
Iron Man attempts to keep the Hulk at bay. The enraged Hulk had soon managed to break himself free. Ordering the South African police to stand down from the fight, Iron Man tried to get through to Bruce Banner by telling him that Wanda Maximoff was messing with his mind, telling him that Banner was stronger and smarter than her. However the mention of Banner’s name only seemed to enrage Hulk even further.
When all of Iron Man’s attempts to calm the Hulk down had failed, the two began to fight. Hulk launched a car at Iron Man, knocking him back, so Iron Man responded by flying to the Hulk and dragging him face first through the concrete. When Hulk damaged the armor, Stark called for extra parts and used its many capabilities to try to knock Hulk down. With the Hulk charging at him, Iron Man kept him at bay with his gauntlet beam while his arm was repaired.(source marvel wiki)
Products from Amazon.co.uk
Price: Check on Amazon
See Hot Toys Marvel Figures for 2018
Also Join us on Facebook for more Fun content !!