Stunning Dirt 4 Gameplay Trailer – PS4 – Xbox One – PC
Dirt 4 will feature a game changing system called Your Stage; an innovative rally route creation tool that allows you to produce a near infinite number of unique stages at the touch of a button. You choose your location and set the route parameters then Your Stage does the hard work to create a unique rally stage that you can race, share with your friends and then challenge them to beat your time. Your Stage allows experienced rally players to create longer, more technical routes, whilst newcomers can create simpler shorter routes as they hone their skills.
Featuring classic rally racing that continues to build on the foundations set by the Colin McRae Rally games, the bruising contests from the official FIA World Rallycross Championship, the crazy battles of racing trucks and buggies, and the outrageous fun of open events in Joyride, players will face the challenges from as far apart as Australia, Spain and California in a truly global sport.
Dirt 4 challenges you to “Be Fearless” by capturing the thrill, emotion and passion of off-road racing. It recreates the heady mix of adrenalin and fear that comes from powering around a blind bend and the rush you feel going for a last ditch overtake when there’s not enough room on the final lap of a race. Off-road racing is about more than perfect cornering, it’s about heart-pounding split section decision making where bravery brings reward.
More Features Include :
• Over 50 Off Road Cars Ever Built – Including Ford Fiesta R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Subaru WRX STI NR4 and Audi Sport quattro S1 E2
• 5 Amazing Locations with Millions of Routes – Australia, Spain, Michigan, Sweden & Wales
• Landrush – Short-course dirt track racing in Pro Buggies, Pro-2 Trucks, Pro-4 Trucks and Crosskart vehicles in California, Nevada and Mexico
• Joyride – Laptime challenges, smash challenges, free-play area and send challenges to friends
• Dirt Academy – Taking place at the DirtFish Rally School in Washington, USA, learn the skills, techniques and practice to become the best!
• Career Mode – create your driver, compete across the disciplines, gain sponsors and build your team with clear goals and rewards
• Competitive Gaming – Daily, weekly and month-long challenges against fellow players from around the world
• Next Generation of Racenet– Live ladder, leagues and tournaments, cross-platform leaderboards, enhanced CREST telemetry system
• Tuning – Tweak your set-up based on vehicle, track and weather conditions to best suit your racing style
• Damage & Repairs – Wear and tear is faithfully recreated with an improved and realistic damage model. Damage can be repaired by hiring Engineers to work in the team’s Service Area between stages but with a finite amount of time available.
Also see New Destiny 2 Trailer
Learn more about this Game on Codemasters Website