World First Nintendo Switch Projector – Play Mario on your wall..
Nintendo Switch Projector – Now you can Play Mario on your wall..No need for a TV , portable new device coming soon !!! Displays in stunning detail.
The Nintendo Switch is probably the best mobile gaming console ever created, but now it gets even better…
A new dock accessory created by a company called YesOJO aims to change that, by creating World’s First Nintendo Switch Projector.This new device has the ability to project a screen of up to 150″ inches on to any wall surface.
Imagine playing your friends at Mario Cart sitting in your garden at night..?
The OJO is a travel-friendly size that can easily fit into a small bag or backpack, perfect compact gaming on the go..
The Nintendo Switch Projector includes a built-in micro-projector , with a built-in battery that can provide up to four hours of gaming on the go.
It can project a screen of between 30″ and 150″ depending on your distance from the projection surface, and it projects at HD resolution with a brightness of 200 lumens.
Project your games and videos in crisp high quality via a 1000:1 contrast ratio, supporting a full HD input with the latest DLP technology from Texas Instruments
If you don’t want to play on the projected screen, you can use the projector as a backup battery also for your switch.Plus, it can charge other devices via USB including your smartphone or tablet in case you need it.
The Nintendo Switch Projector also has built-in speakers.It allows HDMI connections and can therefore work with other devices to project outside of the Switch.There are 2x USB-C ports on the projector as well.
FULL TECH SPECS
· Display Technology: Texas Instruments DLP 0.2” DMD LED projection
· Luminance: 200 Lumens
· Resolution: 854*480 Pixel
· Contrast Ratio: >1000:1
· Projection Ratio: 16:9 Projection
· Screen Size: 30”-120”
· Interface: HDMI input, 2 USB 3.0, USB Type-C for input and charging Nintendo Switch,
· Output, 3.5” Line out.
· Speaker output: 5W
· Battery: Panasonic High Capacity Lithium Battery – 3.7V 20400mAh
· Expected play time: 4 hours per charge
· Charging Current: 15V 2.6 A
· PowerBank: 5v/2A output
· Size: Dimensions(mm) 172*80*70
· Cooling fan for DMD projector: 11000 RPM turbo fan
· Cooling fan for NS:7600 RPM fan
Products from Amazon.co.uk