New Nintendo Super Mario Bros U Deluxe – Trailer Review – Video Game News
Super Mario Bros . U Deluxe – Trailer Review – Video Game News.Join Mario, Luigi, and pals for single-player or multiplayer fun anytime, anywhere! Due Jan 11 2019 only on Nintendo Switch!
A single Joy-Con controller is all each player needs. Enjoy 164 courses for up to four players* anytime, anywhere in Super Mario Bros Deluxe.
Mario, Luigi, and Toad are all here, and if that’s not enough, Nabbit and Toadette are joining in the fun as well.
Nabbit doesn’t take damage from enemies, which can really come in handy. And if Toadette powers up with a Super Crown, she transforms into Peachette! Peachette can double-jump, float slowly during freefall, and get a boost back up if she falls into a pit.
- Super Mario Bros a variety of playable characters are available, some with unique attributes that affect gameplay and platforming physics.
- Younger and less-experienced players will love playing as Toadette, who is brand new to both games, and Nabbit, who was formerly only playable in New Super Luigi U. Both characters offer extra assistance during play.
- Three additional modes – Boost Rush, Challenges, and Coin Battle—mix up gameplay and add replayability, while also upping the difficulty for players who want to try something harder. Players can use their Mii characters in these modes!
- Share the adventure with a friend! During two-player co-op gameplay, each player can use a single Joy-Con controller, so no additional accessories are required. And to add two more players to the mix, all you need is one extra set of Joy-Con controllers (sold separately).
- Super Mario Bros Multiplayer sessions are even more fun, frantic, and exciting thanks to entertaining character interactions. Need a boost? Try jumping off a teammate’s head or getting a teammate to throw you!
- Super Mario Bros Features a wealth of help features, like a Hints gallery, reference videos, and a Super Guide in New Super Mario Bros. U that can complete levels for you if they’re giving you trouble.