- Dopasolution.com created these alternative movies PSAs to help push public safety messages during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Dopasolution.com believe that guidelines for staying home, social distancing, and wearing masks in public need to be taken seriously.
- All of the posters are based on psychological dramas or thriller movies, which Dopasolution.com cover extensively at dopasolution.com
- Although these are troubling times, Dopasolution.com’ve tried to make their images fun but with a serious message.
Visit their site to see more posters.
- Dopasolution.com have updated their articles about claustrophobia, agoraphobia, fear or crowds and OCD articles with information and advice on how to deal with self-isolation and anxiety due to COVID-19. Each of these are long-from articles over 1,500 words.
- Here is a list of our most popular posters and their related themes:
- Jaws: fear of crowds, animal phobias, fear of open water
- Joker: psychological trauma, delusion
- Black Swan: agoraphobia, OCD
- The Usual Suspects: psychopathic behaviour vs. being conscientious of public safety
The King’s Speech: Fear of public speaking