This the perfect card to give to that super hero fan on his or her birthday. This is a tutorial on how to make a Marvel themed birthday card, which you can also purchase from our Etsy shop (www.etsy,com/shop/brisccrafts)
What you need:
– A4 white card paper
– Coloured Pens
1. Fold your card paper in half
2. Mark the middle of your card, measure 3cm above the middle and 3 cm below the middle, and draw a straight line
3. From these 2 new lines, measure 0.5cm below and draw another 2 lines
4. In this new box that you drew draw the word “Marvel” (I used a ruler to write it so that it’s neat)
5. Under the word “Marvel” write “-ous”
6. And under “-ous” write “Birthday”
7. Above the word “Marvel” write “Have A”
8. Draw your marvel super heroes in a comic style (I drew the original 5 characters)
Hope you try it out and have fun with it. You can also switch out the characters to tailor it to the superheroes that the birthday girl or boy like the most.
This video was first published onSource link . We are just re-posting and re-sharing from their RSS feed.
More How to Draw Videos and Content