Final Fantasy XII – The Zodiac Age – Video Game Trailer #PS4
Square Enix have developed a New Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age video game, coming to PS4 July 2017.
The game is a completely new remaster of the original classic game, which was released for PS2 way back in 2006.
Fully remastered in high definition for the first time, featuring all-new and enhanced gameplay features! The high-definition remaster introduces several modern advancements, including reconstructed battle design and a revamped job system. With stark visual and sound improvements, players both returning and new to the game will experience a grand adventure that spans the world of Ivalice in an entirely fresh and stunning new way.
- The Zodiac Job System – Improved character leveling system that now caters to the player’s preference
- Trial Mode – Take on monsters and enemies in up to 100 consecutive battles
- Speed Mode – Move through the world at a faster pace
- True 7.1 surround sound, including high definition voicing and newly recorded background music utilizing the current generation of sound production.
- Modern advancements including PlayStation®4 trophy support and share functionalities, auto-save and shortened loading times
- An endless amount of gameplay and adventure including Hunts, Battles, and mini-games.
Also watch Official Video Game Trailers for Top 10 x Most anticipated games for 2017.