TRANSFORMERS 35TH ANNIVERSARY EXHIBITION
So, this is in Japan. Will you be going to see it? Send us a postcard and share your experience in the comments below. Details about the venue, admission prices, location etc are all below.
The largest collection of photos of TRANSFORMERS 35TH ANNIVERSARY EXHIBITION, for those that can’t shoot off to Japan is that of Autobase Aichi on Facebook. There are over a 100 pictures. Some really cool images. Images of Optimus Prime, Megatron, Ginrai, Blaster, Ultra Magnus, Bumblebee, Iron Hide. Also some images on the Parco website, link below. The exhibition book “THE ART OF OF THE TRANSFORMERS” from the exhibition will be released first! In addition, as a venue purchase bonus, a special A3 clear poster drawn by Hideoka Yoshioka will be presented!
TRANSFORMERS 35TH ANNIVERSARY EXHIBITION BB Movie Photos
- This exhibition commemorates the 35th anniversary of “Transformers”.
- They will display a large number of valuable materials such as original toys and packages at the time of release, and wooden types that can not be seen rarely.
- Also on display will be the Bumblebee corner, the latest film from Transformers, which has been acclaimed.
- They also sell goods such as pictorial records linked to the exhibition.
- Organizer Parco [Cooperation] Takara Tomy / Patowan / Talcas [Plan Production] SMILE VEHICLE [Advertising design] SIREN
- Parco Website – https://art.parco.jp/nagoya/detail/?id=190
- Attendees get this nifty sticker!
VenueIkebukuro PARCO Main Building, 1 Chome-28-2 Minamiikebukuro, Toshima City, Tokyo 171-8557, Japan
Admission fee[With the 35th anniversary logo sticker] General 700 yen
Student 600 yen
Free until elementary school children
<PARCO card> Member 500 yen
<PARCO card> Class S member half price
※ Novelty will end as soon as it disappears.
※ The novelty award is for paid admission.
TRANSFORMERS 35TH ANNIVERSARY EXHIBITION Art Photos
TRANSFORMERS 35TH ANNIVERSARY EXHIBITION Toys Photos
TRANSFORMERS 35TH ANNIVERSARY EXHIBITION Transformers Prototypes Photos