How to make a moon using spray paint. Tutorial bv Meritt Thomas.
View the full tutorial at http://blog.rocketdept.com/making-a-moon/
– 11×14″ pre-primed canvas http://www.amazon.com/Economy-Super-Value-Canvas-11X14/dp/B00K6IONKE/
– Krylon NOW Glossy Spray Paint – The cheapest spray paint I could find ($2/can @ ACE Hardware)
– Glossy Newsprint (I used pages of a coupon booklet I picked up while shopping @ ACE Hardware)
– 2 1/4 quart Multi-Purpose Bucket (purchased @ ACE Hardware)
– Straight Plastic Trowel (purchased @ ACE Hardware)
Follow my other channels @:
This video was first published onSource link . We are just re-posting and re-sharing from their RSS feed.
More How to Draw Videos and Content